- 1 What is triple delight on a Chinese menu?
- 2 What is Chinese triple delight with garlic sauce?
- 3 What is a happy family in Chinese food?
- 4 What is hot and spicy triple delight?
- 5 What is Dragon and Phoenix Chinese food?
- 6 What’s the difference between chow mein and lo mein?
- 7 What is steamed triple delight?
- 8 What is Tong Ting shrimp?
- 9 What is healthiest Chinese food to order?
- 10 What is in a Four Seasons Chinese food?
- 11 What does Hunan style mean?
- 12 What is seafood delight Chinese food?
- 13 What is house special lo mein?
Choice beef tenderloin, sliced with chicken and fresh jumbo shrimp, sauteed with an assortment of Chinese vegetables in a special brown sauce.
What is Chinese triple delight with garlic sauce?
Beef, shrimp and chicken sauteed with fresh vegetables in our special brown spicy garlic sauce.
What is a happy family in Chinese food?
Happy Family is a dish that combines various meats with fresh vegetables in a light brown Chinese sauce. Typically the meat will be chicken, beef or pork as well as seafood – usually shrimp. This great combination of meats make it a favourite on the takeout menus as you get lots of protein within the one order.
What is hot and spicy triple delight?
Shredded vegetables w. chicken, beef & shrimp in hot & spicy chef sauce.
What is Dragon and Phoenix Chinese food?
But what do a dragon and phoenix mean? A dragon and phoenix in American Chinese food usually stand for a chicken and shrimp meal, symbolizing the presence of the dragon (seafood) and the phoenix (poultry) in harmony. It may also include eel, snake, lobster, duck, or squab in more authentic Chinese food.
What’s the difference between chow mein and lo mein?
In English, chow mein means fried noodles and lo mein translates to tossed or stirred noodles. Because both dishes are variations of noodles, the main difference in chow mein and lo mein lies in how the noodles are prepared.
What is steamed triple delight?
Broccoli, string beans and snow peas.
What is Tong Ting shrimp?
Lake Tung Ting Shrimp is a Chinese style shrimp stir-fry with vegetables in a delicate wine sauce.
What is healthiest Chinese food to order?
13 Healthiest Chinese Food Takeout Options
- Steamed dumplings. Dumplings offered at a Chinese restaurant are pockets of dough filled with seasoned meat and vegetables, usually pork and cabbage.
- Hot and sour soup or egg drop soup.
- Moo goo gai pan.
- Beef and broccoli.
- Chop suey.
- Chicken and broccoli.
- Baked salmon.
- Happy family.
What is in a Four Seasons Chinese food?
The Four Seasons delight has beef, chicken, shrimp, crabmeat and scallops with vegetables.
What does Hunan style mean?
: of, relating to, or being a hot and spicy style of Chinese cooking.
What is seafood delight Chinese food?
Assortment of selected seafood including prawns, scallops, squid, scallion flavor in a nest. Sautéed scallops, shrimp, crab meat, fish cakes, calamari, Chinese napa, and tofu simmered in wine and spicy bean sauce. Served in a flaming wok.
What is house special lo mein?
Stir fried Cantonese noodles with Chicken, Shrimp, Beef, and vegetables served in a light sauce.