- 1 How many calories are in a apple dumpling?
- 2 How many calories is 1 dumpling?
- 3 How many calories are in Cracker Barrel’s chicken and dumplings?
- 4 Can I eat dumplings on a diet?
- 5 How many dumplings do I need for one person?
- 6 Are pan fried dumplings fattening?
- 7 What can I eat at Cracker Barrel on a diet?
- 8 What should you never order at Cracker Barrel?
How many calories are in a apple dumpling?
Nutrition Facts 1 each: 407 calories, 15g fat (6g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 409mg sodium, 63g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
How many calories is 1 dumpling?
A steamed pork dumpling is around 80 calories – just ten fewer than the pan-fried version. Those stuffed with vegetables, on the other hand, are about 35 calories a piece. So if you love the pork version and can stop at one dumpling, go for it.
How many calories are in Cracker Barrel’s chicken and dumplings?
There are 450 calories in Chicken n’ Dumplings from Cracker Barrel.
Can I eat dumplings on a diet?
“Steamed or boiled dumplings are a reasonably healthy option, but you need to think of things like the filling, serving size and condiments you are using,” she tells Coach. “The veggie and seafood ones have the lowest energy [kilojoules].”
How many dumplings do I need for one person?
You’ll want to make at least as many dumplings as your guests can eat in one sitting—estimate about 15 to 20 dumplings per guest, on the generous side.
Are pan fried dumplings fattening?
Frying your dumplings can add an extra 2-3 grams of fat per dumpling which would not be beneficial in a balanced diet. It’s bad enough that these dumplings lack protein which means that adding excess fat to your meal is just overkill.
What can I eat at Cracker Barrel on a diet?
The two best options here will be the Grilled Chicken Tenderloins for 150 calories and 4 grams of fat and the Lemon Pepper Grilled Rainbow Trout for 160 calories and 7 grams of fat. If you have to have a form of bread with it, the biscuit for 160 calories beats the corn muffin, which will cost you 210 calories.
What should you never order at Cracker Barrel?
Here’s a list of 10 items on the Cracker Barrel menu you should skip as your entree.
- Maple Jam n’ Bacon Double Cheeseburger. Cracker Barrel.
- Country Fried Anything. Cracker Barrel.
- Sunday Homestyle Chicken. Cracker Barrel.
- Fried Chicken Salad. Cracker Barrel.
- Grandpa’s Country Fried Breakfast. Cracker Barrel.
- Pecan Pancakes.