- 1 How many calories are in a pork dumpling?
- 2 How many calories are in homemade dumplings?
- 3 How many steamed dumplings are in a serving?
- 4 How many calories are in pork and cabbage dumplings?
- 5 Are dumplings bad for you?
- 6 How many dumplings do I need for one person?
- 7 How many calories are in a bowl of dumplings?
- 8 How many calories are in vegetable dumplings?
- 9 Are boiled dumplings fattening?
- 10 What is the lowest calorie Chinese food to eat?
- 11 How many calories are in soup dumplings?
How many calories are in a pork dumpling?
A steamed pork dumpling is around 80 calories – just ten fewer than the pan-fried version. Those stuffed with vegetables, on the other hand, are about 35 calories a piece. So if you love the pork version and can stop at one dumpling, go for it.
How many calories are in homemade dumplings?
1 dumpling (calculated without chili sauce): 44 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 79mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
How many steamed dumplings are in a serving?
A typical serving of four steamed dumplings has between 150 and 280 calories. Chinese dumplings, aka wontons, are packets of meat, vegetable or sweet filling inside light dough, served on their own or in soup. They may be steamed or fried — the healthiest option is steamed dumplings.
How many calories are in pork and cabbage dumplings?
Each serving (with wrappers): 223 calories; 10 grams protein; 26 grams carbohydrates; 1 gram fiber; 8 grams fat; 3 grams saturated fat; 20 mg. cholesterol; 1 gram sugar; 368 mg.
Are dumplings bad for you?
“Steamed or boiled dumplings are a reasonably healthy option, but you need to think of things like the filling, serving size and condiments you are using,” she tells Coach. “The veggie and seafood ones have the lowest energy [kilojoules].”
How many dumplings do I need for one person?
You’ll want to make at least as many dumplings as your guests can eat in one sitting—estimate about 15 to 20 dumplings per guest, on the generous side.
How many calories are in a bowl of dumplings?
Per serving: 235 calories, 6 g fat, 28 g carbohydrates, 16 g protein, 2 g dietary fiber, and 815 mg sodium.
How many calories are in vegetable dumplings?
This method of cooking adds no fat. Two steamed vegetable dumplings contain 70 to 112 calories, although this amount may vary depending on the ingredients and the amount of filling in each dumpling. Based on a 2,000-calorie diet, two dumplings represent 3.5 to 5.6 percent of the calories you may consume daily.
Are boiled dumplings fattening?
Dumplings are usually very healthy as they hold lots of whole ingredients which can offer a large variety of different micronutrients. However, there is a poor balance of macronutrients as most of the calories will be coming from carbs and fats.
What is the lowest calorie Chinese food to eat?
13 Healthiest Chinese Food Takeout Options
- Steamed dumplings. Dumplings offered at a Chinese restaurant are pockets of dough filled with seasoned meat and vegetables, usually pork and cabbage.
- Hot and sour soup or egg drop soup.
- Moo goo gai pan.
- Beef and broccoli.
- Chop suey.
- Chicken and broccoli.
- Baked salmon.
- Happy family.
How many calories are in soup dumplings?
It’s a great addition to soups, stews, sauces, chili- the possibilities are endless! And at just 15-45 calories and 0-1 gram of fat per serving, it’s a quick and clean way to boost the flavor of any dish.